|Technique Type||Ghost Technique|
Wind Chime is one of the Ghost Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Ghost Techniques are divided into two types which are Ghost Weapons that allow the player on how to build Jin through unlocking powerful weapons, and Evolving Tactics which are combat skills that are fit for becoming the stealthy ghost.
Wind Chime Description
Throw a small bell to draw an enemy's attention.
Wind Chime Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: _prerequisite_
- Technique Type: Ghost Technique
- Unlocking this grants access to the Firecracker technique.
- Jin can now use wind chimes to distract or catch the attention of an enemy.
- Press L2 + Left on the D-pad to select throw
- Press L2 + ▢ to equip the Wind Chime.
- Press L2 to aim, and R2 to throw.
Wind Chime Notes
- Notes on this skill go here