Deadly Rival's Attire
|Armor Type||Body Armor|
|Perks||Massive increase to health.
Major increase to Melee damage.
Ghost Weapons deal 30% more damage
Deadly Rival's Attire is a Body Armor in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Body Armor is a set of armor or clothing that is worn by Jin Sakai to protect his whole body. There are various types of Body Armor that heavily change Jin's style of either exploring the island as a Samurai or as the feared ninja, the Ghost. Body armor is a cosmetic piece of equipment that changes Jin's appearance, but most importantly, it grants him protection, defensive properties, and various perks that can help fight against his enemies. Jin's armor can also be customized by finding Flowers and using it to change its color. Body Armor can be found in settlements, purchased from Merchants, obtained as a reward, or crafted with the use of certain Resources.
Worn by Ryuzo.
Deadly Rival's Attire Information
- This piece is included in the Ghost of Tsushima: Legends DLC, and can be purchased from Baku the Voiceless for 25 Ghost Flowers.
- Massive increase to health.
- Major increase to Melee damage.
- Ghost Weapons deal 30% more damage
Location: Where to Find Deadly Rival's Attire
- Can be purchased from Baku the Voiceless near Lake Izuhara in the Izuhara region, the first accessible location in the game.
Resources Needed to Craft Deadly Rival's Attire
Deadly Rival's Attire Notes & Trivia
- This outfit is also worn by Ryuzo.
- The Deadly Rival's Attire is only available in a NG+ playthrough.
- This attire, along with the Archery Master's Attire are the only two outfits in the game which cannot be dyed or upgraded.