Kenji is an NPC in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). NPCs are non-playable characters that Jin Sakai interacts with. NPCs are characters that add contrast to the game's story and they provide information, some give quests, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Forgive me my lord... I am Kenji, upstanding merchant, renowned sake brewer.
- Kenji is a mischievous merchant, a renowned sake brewer, and "the best swindler" of Tsushima. He is a close friend of Yuna and an ally to Jin.
- Kenji is responsible for the idea of Jin and Yuna to hide inside his cart in order to sneak them through Azamo Bay while he delivers sake to the Mongol's camp.
- Although he isn't skilled in battle, Kenji is the merchant of the people who is resourceful and will do what he can to help those who are in need... Even if sometimes, his actions lead to trouble.
- In the main mission: Honor and Ash, he helps Jin escape Castle Kaneda in order to meet Yuna and to continue his mission in stopping the Mongols.
- Southern Azamo
Kenji Related Quests
- The Broken Blacksmith
- Honor and Ash
- Servant of the People (Kenji Tale 1 of 3)
- Nattou and the Sake Seller (Kenji Tale 2 of 3)
- The Delicate Art of Negotiation (Kenji Tale 3 of 3)
Kenji Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia