Nattou and the Sake Seller is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Kenji Tale (2 of 9).
There's a Mongol encampment in the area. They need to be dealt with.
Nattou and the Sake Seller Information
- Location: Kazumasa's Isle
- Quest Giver: Kenji
- Act 2: Retake Castle Shimura
- Region: Toyotama
- Prerequisite: Complete the side quest "Servant of the People" and begin the 2nd Act of the game.
Nattou and the Sake Seller Rewards
Nattou and the Sake Seller Objectives
- Speak with Kenji
- Follow Kenji to the Mongol camp
- Loot the camp for supplies
- Keep the Mongols distracted
- Rid the camp of enemies
- Find Kenji
Nattou and the Sake Seller Walkthrough
Speak with Kenji
- This quest is available after completing Servant of the People and upon starting the 2nd act of the game.
- Open your map or journal to track the location of this side quest which is on the south side of the Ruins of Old Yarikawa.
- You'll find Kenji by the side of the road, speak to him to begin the quest. You'll learn that there's a Mongol camp nearby that's full of supplies that could help the survivors. Plus, he also mentions that the Mongols have left the camp.
Follow Kenji to the Mongol camp
- Simply follow Kenji and head towards the Mongol's camp.
- Look inside yurt to gather Resources and go around the camp to collect the supplies.
- You'll see a yellow hand icon around the camp, simply approach all of it then check the yurt.
- When you check inside the marked yurt, a cutscene will trigger and you'll see a man named Nattou who's held captive.
- Of course, you won't be able to sneak out of the camp that easily. After freeing Nattou, the Mongols will arrive back at the camp.
Keep the Mongols distracted
- As Kenji and Nattou hide inside the yurt, your next objective is to "distract the Mongols". Basically, you need to fight the Mongols and eventually, a group of Straw Hats will also arrive in the Mongol camp.
- Simply kill all of the enemies, then head back to Kenji and Nattou. You'll find the two who decided to hide inside a cage because Kenji thought it would be safe for the both of them.
- Unlock the cage to trigger another cutscene and you'll complete the second part of Kenji's tale.
- You'll be rewarded with a Minor Legend Increase and the Charm of Advantage.
Nattou and the Sake Seller Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.