|Effect||Sends enemies into a violent rage where they attack firend and foe alike|
Hallucination Dart is a type of ammo in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Hallucination Dart are shot by the Blowgun. Sends enemies into a violent rage where they attack firend and foe alike. There are various weapons in the game that Jin can discover and use in battle, as the game progresses, players can also upgrade the level of each weapon to unlock more perks and to increase the effectiveness of the weapon.
Shot by the Blowgun. Sends enemies into a violent rage where they attack firend and foe alike.
Hallucination Dart Information
- Shot with the Blowgun.
- Sends enemies into a violent rage where they attack allies and foe alike.
- The hallucination darts turns the enemies against each other due to the hallucinations.
- Darts of this type are perfect for attacking larger enemies who will be able to survive a bit longer and kill at least one of their allies.
Hallucination Dart Acquisition
- Indicate how it is acquired, state the location, etc.
- To get more Hallucination darts, you have to find Orange flowers
- Jin will automatically create darts if the proper flowers were picked. This is the only type of ammo that can be obtained by using crafting.
- Darts cannot be bought from merchants or found as loot in the game world.
Hallucination Dart Upgrades
Hallucination Dart Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.