Heavy Arrow is a type of Arrow in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Heavy Arrow can only be used by the Longbow and are offensive items that are used in battle to inflict damage and various status abnormalities against enemies.
Shot by the Longbow. Pierces helmets and can knock enemies backward.
Heavy Arrow Information
- can only be used by the Longbow
- Their most important advantage is that they can break through some types of armor and enemy helmets.
- Attacking unarmored opponents may result in the enemy being thrown backwards.
Heavy Arrow Acquisition
- Heavy Arrow are available from the beginning of the game.
- You can buy arrows from a trapper.
Heavy Arrow Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.