Shieldmen is an enemy in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, enemies are presented as Mongol soldiers, bandits, ronin, as well as animals. All enemies are encountered throughout the island of Tsushima in campsites, along the road, settlements, and many more.
- Jin can come across bandits or Mongols that wield a shield and sword. They can block his melee and ranged attacks, and they are capable of pushing players back with their shield.
- The second most common enemy encountered, shieldmen will try to push the player back or use an unblockable bash attack that can damage and stun Jin for a brief moment.
- Shieldmen are weak against heavy attacks of the Water Stance. The shieldbreaker move of the water stance can easily break through their defenses.
- Random Resources
Shieldmen Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Defeating enemies in random encounters such as patrols seen on roads rewards Jin with a Minor Legend Increase to his Legend Rank.