|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Resolved Parry is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Resolved Parry Description
Gain Moderate Resolve by using a Parry or Perfect Parry.
Resolved Parry Information
- Technique Points Required: _TPcost_
- Prerequisite: Deflect Arrows
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique
- Press L1 to parry or right before taking damage for a perfect parry.
- Jin can now recover a moderate amount of Resolve from a normal parry.
- Unlocking this technique grants access to Terrifying Parry.
Resolved Parry Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!