|Required Tale||The Curse of Uchitsune|
|Technique Type||Samurai Technique|
Explosive Arrow is one of the Samurai Techniques in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Samurai Techniques are categorized into two groups, combat techniques are divided into three types which are "Deflection", "Evasion", and "Mythic" that improves Jin's capability in combat. While Exploration techniques focus on upgrading the power of the guiding wind to increase Jin's awareness towards exploring Tsushima Island. There are 18 combat techniques that can be unlocked, while exploration has a total of 5 skills.
Explosive Arrow Description
Heavy arrow fitted with volatile powder that explodes on impact.
Explosive Arrow Information
- Required Tale to unlock: The Curse of Uchitsune
- Does not require any resolve to activate.
- Technique Type: Samurai Technique (Mythic)
- This technique allows Jin to use explosive arrows.
- Killing an enemy with this technique may also inflict Terrify towards nearby enemies.
- Press the L2 button + the Right button on the D-pad to equip the Longbow.
- Press the L2 button + △ to equip the explosive arrows.
- Press the L2 button to aim, then the R2 button to shoot.
Explosive Arrow Notes
- Notes, tips, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!