For Tsushima is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
There are some in Azamo who want to fight back against the Mongols. But they are not samurai and will only endanger their lives. I should seek them out.
For Tsushima Information
- Location: Azamo Prefecture
- Quest Giver: n/a
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: n/a
For Tsushima Rewards
For Tsushima Objectives
- Speak to the woman at the Azamo Inn
- Follow the woman to the farm
- Avenge those at the burning farmhouse
- Regroup with the woman
- Keep up with the woman
- Reach the encounter area
- Defeat the Mongols
- Speak with the woman
For Tsushima Walkthrough
Head to Azamo Prefecture
- For this side quest, it will only be available through exploration or by obtaining the rumor from a peasant.
- Travel to Azamo Prefecture in Azamo and speak to the woman training near the inn to start the quest. You'll learn that she was supposed to meet the group she was going to train, but they didn't show up.
- After the cutscene, ride with the guardian to the nearby farmhouse to investigate the area. You'll see that the farmhouse is burning.
Avenge those at the burning farmhouse
- There will be Mongols in the area, kill all of them, then speak to the woman who's sitting next to a dead body.
- During the cutscene, you'll hear the sound of an alarm set off. The woman will then rush towards the sound, quickly mount your horse, and chase after her.
Defeat the Mongols
- When you arrive at the battlefield, you'll encounter more Mongols.
- Simply kill all of the Mongol guards to complete the area. Speak to the woman again after clearing the area to complete this quest.
For Tsushima Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.