The Husband is a Side Quest in Ghost of Tsushima (GoT). Tales of Tsushima are categorized as the typical side quests of the game, these are optional where players partake through side activities of the game that advances side plots of the game. Side Quests heavily focuses on stories that revolve around NPCs encountered throughout the game. Completing a side quest rewards Jin with unique items and many more.
A Masako Tale (3 of 9).
Lady Masako and I are on the hunt for Headman Sadao, one of the conspirators behind her family's murder. Masako has captured Sadao's wife, hopeful she'll reveal where the traitor is hiding. I fear for the woman if she doesn't talk soon.
The Husband Information
- Location: Adachi Estate
- Quest Giver: Masako
- Act 1: Rescue Lord Shimura
- Region: Izuhara
- Prerequisite: The Headman side quest must be completed.
The Husband Rewards
The Husband Objectives
- Meet Masako at the Adachi Estate
- Speak with Hina
- Speak with Masako
- Walk with Masako
- Get to Hina
- Speak with Masako
- Reach the Search Area
- Search for the Assassin’s Tracks
- Track the Assassin
- Rescue the Assassin
- Search the Assassin
The Husband Walkthrough
Travel to Adachi Estate
- This side quest becomes available after completing The Headman.
- Open your Journal in the menu and track the tale to mark the location of the first objective.
- Fast travel to the Golden Temple then ride your mount towards Adachi Estate. You'll find Masako there, speak to her to start the quest.
- Next, head inside the house and speak to Sadao's wife, Hina.
- Jin will try to convince Hina to tell him about where Sadao is hiding. Hina asks Jin some time to think before telling him.
- Head back outside and speak to Masako, you'll ask her to have a walk with you while you tell Masako about your plans and insight.
Search the Assassin
- After the cutscene, quickly rush back to the house and you'll find Hina dead.
- Search the estate for the assassin's trail. Just near the house, you'll find footprints. It's on the right side.
- Follow the tracks until you reach a cemetery where you'll also encounter a small group of Mongol guards.
- Better to challenge one of them to a standoff to thin out their numbers. There will be a brute-type enemy here, two spearsmen, a shieldsman, and one archer. Use your bow here to instantly kill them with a headshot or to inflict a large amount of damage.
- After killing the Mongols, approach the wounded man and you'll identify him to be Hachi, Sadao's brother - eventually, he dies.
- Next, examine Hachi's body and you'll find a note indicating a map of supply routes - this completes the side quest.
The Husband Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and trivia.